We are looking for a creative and talented intern to help manage social channels and expand our client’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- • Work closely with Community Managers to create resources and status updates each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include status updates, tweets, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, photos etc.)
- • Grow client’s subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- • Collaborate to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both client’s and relevant audiences.
- • Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- • Junior or Senior in a related Bachelor’s program
- • Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc.)
- • Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- • A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.Please submit a Cover Letter and a Resume to Indeed.