We consider this position to be the internship after the internship. It’s a unique, full-time program that thoughtfully transitions employees into savvy, social professionals. Our Social Media Residents are vital members of the team, and their work goes far beyond that of your average agency intern.
A day in the life of a Chatterkick Social Media Resident
Each day is a little different, but our Chatterkick Social Media Residents:
• Have a hand in assistance of all team members including content creation, inbound marketing, and community management
• Help with the hands-on creative creation process: from brainstorming to content scheduling
• Maintain Chatterkick’s role as early adapters by identifying and implementing social trends
• Always go above and beyond
And that’s just the half of it. They also:
• Join sales pitches
• Pitch creative ideas to clients
• Write monthly blog posts
• Develop evidence-based case studies
• Conduct client audits
• Help maintain Chatterkick’s fun and collaborative culture
Are You In?!
Your time spent as a Social Media Resident will give you the knowledge & resources to become a Chatterkick employee!